1. Project Location: Taipei, Taiwan
2. Diameter of line, sewer pipe material (RCP, MCIP, brick, etc.), length of rehab portion: 9.33' x 5.25', appox 341 LF
3. When was it constructed and how long has it been in service: Unknown
4. Rehab method used: Danby Panel Lok III-E Panels to create box structure, floor, Curved Corners, walls, ceiling. Full annulus grouting with cementitious grout with minimum compressive strength of 6,000 psi.
5. Cleaning method used (if required) and who cleaned the line: High pressure (8,000 psi) water blasting performed by Danby installer, SDI, INC.
6. Method of flow bypass or diversion, if used: A weir was installed.
7. Depth of pipe: 20'
8. Depth of ground water: 10'.
9. Ventilation and odor control used: Forced natural air w/ exhaust.
10. Construction cost (total amount and cost per foot): Unknown
11. Month and year of start-up and end of construction: September 2018, Final Inspection January 2019.
12. Problems encountered during construction: None
13. Problems encountered after construction: None
14. Health and safety: Used conventional confined space entry program.
15. Has any re-inspection been performed? What was the condition of the pipe? No
16. Special Awards: