1. Project Location: ODOT - Waterford, Washington County, Ohio
2. Diameter of line, sewer pipe material (RCP, MCIP, brick, etc.), length of rehab portion: Corrugated Metal Pipearch, 95 LF
3. When was it constructed and how long has it been in service: 1959
4. Rehab method used: Danby PLIIIE 1” Spiral wound method was used for this rehab to a finished size of 10’-8” x 6’11”
5. Cleaning method used (if required) and who cleaned the line: Hydro Blast – Pressure washing was used to clean, performed by contractor, Midwest Mole
6. Method of flow bypass or diversion, if used: Internal bypass in the bottom of the corner was installed as well as Sand bag weir was used to keep the low flow out.
7. Depth of pipe: 37’ below highway
8. Depth of ground water: N/A.
9. Ventilation and odor control used: Pipe was open at both ends.
10. Construction cost (total amount and cost per foot): $257,667.21 / $2,712.29 per LF
11. Month and year of start-up and end of construction: March 2012 to May 2012
12. Problems encountered during construction: None.
13. Problems encountered after construction: None.
14. Health and safety: Standard Jobsite safety protocol
15. Has any re-inspection been performed? Unknown
M. Blake Brown, PE Area Engineer
Ohio Department of Transportation – Dist10