1. Project Location: Matagorda, TX
2. Diameter of line, sewer pipe material (RCP, MCIP, brick, etc.), length of rehab portion:
Drainage Structure #2 - 42” CMP 345 LF
Drainage structure #4 - 48” CMP 88 LF
Drainage structure #5 - 42” CMP 75 LF
3. When was it constructed and how long has it been in service: Unknown.
4. Rehab method used: Danby PL3 1/2" Sprial wound method.
5. Cleaning method used (if required) and who cleaned the line: Hydoblasting with 8000 psi water pressure and debris removal.
6. Method of flow bypass or diversion, if used: Weirs were built around the ends of the structures
8. Depth of ground water: N/A.
9. Ventilation and odor control used: Forced air was supplied where needed, other pipes were open on both ends.
10. Construction cost (total amount and cost per foot): $594,550 / $1170.38 (avg)
11. Month and year of start-up and end of construction: June 2013 to October 2013
13. Problems encountered after construction: Alligators in the pipes! Each day the pipes were checked daily to make sure no alligators were in the pipes.
14. Health and safety: Conventional confined space protocol was used.
15. Has any re-inspection been performed? No.
Jennier Steen, P.E.
Halff & Associates