1. Project Location: Coos County, OR.
2. Diameter of line, sewer pipe material (RCP, MCIP, brick, etc.), length of rehab portion: 72” and 84” CMP (125 ft of 72” and 90 ft of 84”).
3. When was it constructed and how long has it been in service: Unknown
4. Rehab method used: Danby Panel Lok IIIE (84”) and Panel Lok III (72”) (spirally wound) with full annulus grouting with cementitious grout with minimum compressive strength of 5000 psi.
5. Cleaning method used (if required) and who cleaned the line: High pressure (3,000 - 10,000 psi) water blasting performed by the Danby contractor (Houshour Inc.).
6. Method of flow bypass or diversion, if used: None required.
7. Depth of pipe: 20-30 feet.
8. Depth of ground water: 10 feet.
9. Ventilation and odor control used: Not required (good natural ventilation).
10. Construction cost (total amount and cost per foot): $220,000; $1023/ft. (Includes some non Danby work.)
11. Month and year of start-up and end of construction: July 2002 – September 2002.
12. Problems encountered during construction: Some problems with grout mixer producing inconsistent grout mixes; change to Danby recommended mixer solved problem.
13. Problems encountered after construction: None.
14. Health and safety: Used conventional confined space entry program.
15. Has any re-inspection been performed? What was the condition of the pipe? No.
Mr. John Woodroof
Oregon Dept. of Transportation