1. Project Location: I-45 and Telephone Rd - Sims Bayou Area, Houston, Texas
2. Diameter of line, sewer pipe material (RCP, MCIP, brick, etc.), length of rehab portion: 72" & 78" Reinforced Concrete Pipe, 11,000 LF total
3. When was it constructed and how long has it been in service: Unknown
4. Rehab method used: Danby Panel Lok III-E was spiral wound into the pipe
5. Cleaning method used (if required) and who cleaned the line: Mechanical cleaning using buckets and winch for heavy debris removal, then high pressure (6,000 psi) water blasting performed by Danby installer, Boyer, Inc.
6. Method of flow bypass or diversion, if used: The flow was diverted.
7. Depth of pipe: 17 feet.
8. Depth of ground water: N/A
9. Ventilation and odor control used: Forced air into the pipe
10. Construction cost (total amount and cost per foot): $6.5M/~$591 per LF
11. Month and year of start-up and end of construction: 2005 to Sept 2006
12. Problems encountered during construction: None.
13. Problems encountered after construction: None.
14. Health and safety: Used conventional confined space entry program.
15. Has any re-inspection been performed? What was the condition of the pipe? None yet performed.