1. Project Location: Champions Villiage HCMUD153, Atascocita, TX
2. Diameter of line, sewer pipe material (RCP, MCIP, brick, etc.), length of rehab portion: 48" manhole, ~6' VF with force main, H2S corrosion
3. When was it constructed and how long has it been in service: Unknown
4. Rehab method used: Danby PL3E flat panels
5. Cleaning method used (if required) and who cleaned the line: Cleaning was performed by Boyer, Inc using 5000 psi water pressure.
6. Method of flow bypass or diversion, if used: None, work was performed in live flow. Flow was turned off at plant for force main work
7. Depth of pipe: N/A.
8. Depth of ground water: N/A.
9. Ventilation and odor control used: N/A.
10. Construction cost (total amount and cost per foot): $23,545. / $3,924 VF
11. Month and year of start-up and end of construction: 12-2016, completed in <30 days
13. Problems encountered after construction: None.
14. Health and safety: Used conventional confined space entry program.
15. Has any re-inspection been performed? No
Brown & Gay Engineers, Inc.